Thursday, February 05, 2009

Exciting News

Dear KLM Family:

I'm sorry I've been slow with blogging the last few months. I have been very busy with lots of transactions! Some clients have benefitted from lower monthly payments thanks to a lower 30 year fixed rate mortgage, a few have refinanced into even lower rate 15 year fixed mortgages, and I continue to work with quite a few clients who are going through divorces. And in spite of the slowing real estate market, I have even been financing new home purchases!

Anyway, on to the exciting news.

As you read this blog, I am proud to announce that KLM Mortgage Group has merged with USA Funding Corp! Most of our clients are already familiar with USA Funding as the vast majority of the mortgages KLM has placed over the last few years were funded by USA Funding.

Hopefully you recognize that we have always worked tirelessly to stay ahead of the curve in our ever changing industry. The merger is strategic and vital as it will allow us to continue to provide you with the best possible service, rates, and mortgage products.

I look forward to continueing to be your preferred mortgage professional. Thanks to the long standing relationship between KLM and USA Funding the transition will be seamless for you, our valued clients.

Watch for more exciting updates to be posted!

Peter
414.807.7277